Saturday, January 5, 2008

me, Mrinalee n the Cafe Coffee Day that was....

Based on real story....

Authored & experienced by Samsum.
Special thanks to Mrinalee [name has been changed to avoid further queries & rumors] whose presence made those hours too special & funny.
& also thanks [full of hatred] to those waiters who gave me a topic to start blogging.

Scene I -
Venue - CCD , Pachpakhadi , Thane[w]
Date - 18th Dec 2006 5:00PM

I was sitting with Mrinalee on the table having nice conversation. A waiter turned up after 5 mins to take the order. To be courteous i let mrinalee order first. But then it was me one on one with the waiter. I asked him to bring a Capucchino... Such a simple thing to do!!! but the waiter started asking me strange things ,"do u want some cream added to ur cup?".Maybe because of the presence of Mrinalee, but i bulbed...forgot English..'Should I say 'no,thank you' or 'no,sorry'...the worst second of silence n strange expression passed & I mumbled 'Yeah ok'. Luckily or unluckily i didnt see mrinalee's expressions.But waiter continued & asked "do u want chocolate added to it?". Again I nodded & said 'yeah alrite'. To my horror, those additions doubled capucchino cost from 40 to 80rs. with taxes & my bulb costed me 50 more rupees.The best part being Mrinalee telling me that i should have said no to all these things.I had my first experience...

Scene - 2
Venue - same
Date - 15 Dec 2007 6:00PM

Here I was again, sitting with Mrinalee & having conversation, on better than ever terms with Mrinalee & i saw no chances of bulbing.But the waiter had some other intentions.He came to our table,gave a huge smile to me & said "i have searved u before sir"."mayb" .me & mrinalee exchanged mischievous looks. He took the order without asking for cream n chocolate & went.It was a sign of the danger forthcoming.When we asked for bill, he came & gave us 2 separate bills,one for each drink.The limits were crossed because he had written on my bill 'we had a great time serving you.Have a good night' with a huge smiley & nothing on her bill.He was smiling at me from counter.That waiter was clearly gay.I was shocked & so was mrinalee.She tried to comfort me by telling me that he was smiling at her too.But the fact remained the fact, that the guy was gay.Why me always & why this happens in presence of mrinalee????? With this big question in my mind i left the scene...

9 comments:

Pratik Gupta said...

dude, the fact is as simple as this...pack mrinalee...welcome to our world...the world for the people happy forever...come join us..we are waiting....anyways great try!!

Hrishikesh Ranjalkar said...

awesome!
Scene-2 had to happen, afterall-such a slim body you have !!! LOL :)

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

LOL ! ! ! !

Dude,I did tell you to take her to NATURALS, But you didn't listen :P

The Lesser Child said...

'Why me..?' you ask, eh..? Its because you're indeed happy and gay.. :P

Revati said...

hey,

nice blog! when r u writing d next scenes? i`m really curious 2 know d next scence! [;)]

Leena Naik said...

Sumedh.....I hope the blog is written by you. Never knew you had such a good command on your English!

Am De Av said...

stop mugging and do some work

having fun?

princess consuella bananahammock said...

i hvnt laughed this much in ages....why u?? coz ure hanging out way too much wid rahul n pattrow....
-mitasha

Sameer said...

Hulallappa!!!Firstly congratulations on ur guts in broadcasting ur frst ever date on net n furthermore for mentioning the intricate details...well u cant defy ur destiny...just accept the 'gay' thing and leave the girls for me!!!1:P